Leonardo Ventures Forum
18 may 2011
8h00 - 15h00
Cercle de l'Union Interalliée
33 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris
"Trends in Investment Strategies of European Family Offices"
08h30 : Welcome and Breakfast
09h00 : "Global Perspectives for investments of European Family Offices" by Ambassador Jean-Daniel TORDJMAN, CEO, ASTARTE INTERNATIONAL, former Ambassador-at-Large of France for International Investment
09h30 : "Trends of Family Offices in Private Equity : a Global Perspective" by Eric IZABELLE, Managing Partner, DUNE ADVISERS
09h45 : "Investing beyond Financial Capital" by Christine BLONDEL, Advisor, FAMILY BUSINESS GOVERNANCE & Adjunct Professor of Family Business, INSEAD
10h00 : Rountable : "Trends in Investment Strategies of European Family Offices" moderated by Jean ROGNETTA, Journalist, Les Echos / Capital Finance and Eric IZABELLE, Managing Partner, DUNE ADVISERS
- Maria ALBERTE, Managing Partner, KALBERT FAMILY OFFICE
- Ronald BARROTT, Chief Executive Officer, PRO-INVEST GROUP LLC
- Horst BENNIN, Executive Adviser, INNOCP LTD.
- Ulf BUHNE, Managing Partner, BELVEDERE ASSET MANAGEMENT AG
- Thierry DASSAULT, President, KEYNECTIS
- Steen EHLERN, Managing Partner, FERGUSON FAMILY OFFICE
- Thomas FLEISCHMANN, Founder & Chairman, IMMOBILIS GMBH
- Stéphanie GALANTIE, Specialist, Private Equity, CAPE CAPITAL AG
- Simon JAMIESON, Director, Private Equity, FLEMING FAMILY PARTNERS
- Thierry MABILLE de PONCHEVILLE, Managing Director, ETABLISSEMENTS PEUGEOT FRERES
- Christian STADERMANN, Managing Director, HQ TRUST GMBH & Member of the Management Committee, HARALD QUANDT HOLDING GMBH
- Christian VARIN, President, COBEPA
11h30 : Networking Break
12h00 : Fund Raising and Roadshow Presentations
During this final session, a selection of private equity funds and companies with a clear focus on family offices or offering specific value to family investors will be presented to a limited audience.
The presentations will include private equity funds and private companies raising capital from family offices.
13h30 : Private Discussions and Meetings
Registrations have to be confirmed in advance with
or by phone + 33 1 53 53 73 46
Admission : 300 € (150 € for the members of Association Leonardo)
Payments should be sent to Leonardo Ventures, 144, bd Haussmann 75008 Paris